Where the River Flows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where the River Flows

Where the River Flows is a semi-realistic cat roleplay based off the books, Warriors by Erin Hunter.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L A T I
Admin
L A T I

Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker Empty
PostSubject: Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker   Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 am

Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker Z
O C E A N B R E E Z E
Female / 38 Moons
Deputy / MountainClan

Appearance
A sleek, slender she-cat with ice blue eyes. She is a silver tabby with long legs and a long tail. Her whiskers are long and are often wet. She has semi-small ears and a pink nose. Her paw pads are the same pink, and she had sharp fangs. Her claws are short and she has a scar on her left ear.

Personality
Oceanbreeze is a calm cat, she is often loyal and doesn't take in rogues. She is a bit of a serious cat, not liking jokes and wanting to impress her leader. She is bit of a bragger, and doesn't agree with many cats often. She can be salty but softens up with her mate, Seawhisker. Although she doesn't like company, she smiles with her fellow clanmates.

Skills
Climbing - 9 / 10
Swimming - 4 / 10
Fighting - 6 / 10
Strength - 8 / 10
Herb Knowledge - 2 / 10
Knowledge - 5 / 10
Hunting - 4 / 10
Running - 7 / 10
Stamina - 5 / 10

Family
Mother - Stormpoppy
Father - Quakeflare
// ^ DEACEASED ^ //
Siblings
Sisters - Sandwing -Alive ADOPTABLE Cinderbird -Alive ADOPTABLE
Brothers - Gullfur - Alive ADOPTABLE Trenchleg -Alive ADOPTABLE Mudfur - Deceased
Mate - Seawhisker / Warrior / ADOPTABLE

History
W.I.P
(work in progress)
Back to top Go down
https://wheretheriverflows.board-directory.net

Oceanbreeze & Seawhisker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the River Flows :: ♥ S I T E R U L E S ♥ :: ♥ J O I N U S D O W N S T R E A M ♥ :: AUDITIONS-
Jump to: